HBO TV series Hello Ladies would not be the same without Stuart Pritchard’s (Stephen Merchant) embarrassing attempts to pick up women. His awkward and cringe worthy pick up lines bring major hilarity to the show. From asking women if they are “dating, mating or masturbating?”, to asking them who they are wearing, Stuart, along with other male characters in the show, tries some of the worst chat up lines out there. HELLO LADIES: SEASON ONE is available on Blu-ray and DVD from 25th May 2015 courtesy of HBO UK Home Entertainment, and to celebrate this we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 worst chat up lines of all time!
- That dress would look great on my bedroom floor.
- I lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
- I’m wasted but the condom in my wallet doesn’t have to be.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- Did you get those jeans on sale? Because in my house they’re 100% off.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you.
- You have nice legs, what time do they open?
- If you were a library book, I’d check you out.
- I’m looking for treasure; can I have a look around your chest?
- -Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
Hello Ladies: Season One is out on Blu-ray and DVD 25th May 2015